Sunday, May 10, 2009

Summary

Summary of what I have learnt studying the unit MPI104. The various applications of Google encompass everything from the opportunity to check the weather to Google Earth where you can view actual footage of places. I have set up my own blog, something I was quite unfamiliar with the the beginning of the year. My blog allows others to know what I am up to and lets them add their own comments and even become followers. I can customise my blog to include photos, video and various gadgets. I have learnt new terms and definitions including metadata, interestingness and css. I now have my own Flickr page which allows me to upload and share photos with family and friends. I have a Del.ici.ous account where I can save web address, friends email addresses and join groups. I can organise my contacts using a personalised tab system. I can access my blog, flickr page and del.ici.ous account from any computer that is connected to the internet. I have learnt (basics) about building web pages and can now create a link using html.

No comments:

Post a Comment